เรื่อง: Roof Steel Structure, Steel Roof Truss, Advertising Steel Frame, Truss Frames

My Name: ahranoou ออฟไลน์
  • ดูรายละเอียด
  • Roof Truss
16 ต.ค. 15, 23:02:07น.
รับทำSEOราคาถูก รับโปรโมทเว็บราคาถูก รับโพสเว็บราคาถูก รับจ้างโฆษณาสินค้าราคาถูก
CHANNAKORN ENGINEERING CO., LTD. Services in construction and design Steel Structure, Roof Steel Structure, Steel Roof Truss, Advertising Steel Frame, Truss Frames, Steel Column. With more than 45 years of experience

As a company with more than 45 years of experience in construction business, Channakorn Engineering Co.,Ltd. is committed to deliver excellent service to meet customers' utmost satisfaction. With our experienced and well-rounded professionals including designers, architects and engineers, the company promptly provides consultancy, designing and construction service in many fields including warehouses, factories, service stations, roads and many more.

Services in construction and design Steel Structure, Roof Steel Structure, roof truss design Steel Roof Truss, Advertising Steel Frame, Truss Frames, Steel Column. With more than 45 years of experience, we ready to completely response the customer satisfaction with our professional team that contain with architects and engineers who will advise about the customer’s construction. We guarantee with our past reference warehouse and factory which be trusted from our customer for long time.

Steel Struture Factory

Our Steel Structure Factory and Rental and Maintenance Facility proudly offer sales and rental service of high quality construction equipment and machineries. Having accumulated solid experiences in steel structure business, our highly skilled staff can assist customers with custom designing. fabricating and erecting steel structure in various types of buildings, large or small. Our excellent after-sales service team can ensure customers are taken care of even after the installation is completed.

Greater confidence in our cutting-edge technology

Our one-stop service includes designing, fabricating and erecting steel structure. Every step is closely supervised by our experienced engineers. Our state-of-the-art machines and constant innovations ensure the steel is precisely cut and fabricated according to the design. Our services include

•Bending and cutting steel bars steel coils with 6-26 mm diameter
•Process all types of steel plates

Types of Services

1. Made to order / Build to suit.

Our professional team of designers, architects and engineers are here to advise customers closely on construction process that is customized exactly to their requirements. are our state-of-the-art technology and machinery, they can be rest assured that their construction projects will meet specifications, be finished on time and with in budget.

2. One-stop service for designing and building warehouse & factory or "turnkey project"

with our competent team of designers, architects and engineers, our designs are certified to meet the industry standard under the "One-Stop Service" concept.

Construction Techniques

Precast construction system
Developed and patented a "column shoes" design which is used to connect structural components.Fast construction. Time and cost efficient.

Our Services

•Constructing project according to cilents' specifications at reasonable price.

•Constructing turnkey warehouse and factory under the one-stop service concept.

•Designing and building project under the quality standard in order to eliminate or minimize conflict between designer and contractor.

•Constructing with premium grade materials and state-of-the-art technology that help customers save their construction cost.

•Dedicated team handling all government-related process.

สอบถามรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่

1. คุณศิริ์วัศ ธรรมรัตโนทัย (กรรมการผู้จัดการ)

2. คุณศศิพัชร์  ธรรมรัตโนทัย  (กรรมการผู้จัดการ)  โทร 099-6425163    sasipat@channakorn.co.th

3. คุณธานี สิงห์โต (วิศวกรเครื่องกล) โทร 090-9075274            thanee.za@gmail.com

4. คุณวิมลรัตน์ นิ่มเดช (วิศวกรสานักงาน) โทร 090-9075273      neenaknuk@gmail.com

5. คุณมัลลิกา คาผา (ธุรการประมาณราคา) โทร 090-9073165     pare_va12345@hotmail.com

CHANNAKORN ENGINEERING CO., LTD (Lat Lum Kaeo Factory)

36/24 Moo 2 Klongphraudom, Latlumkaeo, Pathumthani 12140

Tel: 02-159-0984-88
Fax: 02-159-0989
E-mail: contacts_cne3@channakorn.co.th

Keyword:            Roof Truss          Steel Roof Truss           

• ดูรายละเอียด
  • Roof Truss
ตอบกลับ #1 23 ต.ค. 15, 15:30:17น.
ขออนุญาต อัพเดทกระทู้ สามารถดูรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่กระทู้

• ดูรายละเอียด